Let's take a stroll

Let's take a stroll

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tuesday's Meal




I decided to use some tater tots that I had in the freezer, and some smoked sausage. I cut the sausage up into coins and pan fried them in a sprayed skillet. I added a can of cream of chicken, a few dashes of low sodium soy sauce & about a teaspoon of garlic powder and mixed all up with the sausage. I poured that in a sprayed casserole dish and on top of that I added a strained can of green beans. I then placed about a 1/2 bag of tater tots layered on top of the green beans. On top of that, I added some shredded cheese, popped it in the oven for about 45 minutes at 350F. When I removed it from the oven, I let it set for about 5/10 minutes. Apparently it came out pretty good since hubby served himself seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment